1) NJC will action either suspension , dismissal or compulsorily retirement of Tanko and all those 250 inaugurated fellows who should know the law better. It’s all a nullity!
2) NJC will AGAIN affirm Onnoghen as CJN
3) the National Assembly will cross party lines and checkmate the executive arm (Buhari) over Onnoghen
4) The NBA will restlessly activate serious National condemnations, protests, closure of all courts and sanction all lawyers involved in this madness and this includes the Attorney General Malami and all lawyers involved. I FORESEE MANY CASES FILED IN COURTS FROM TOMORROW ON THIS DEVELOPMENT.
5) if care is not taken, NLC and all labour unions will show solidarity and the nation will be grounded
6) Buhari will remain adamant and the country will boil with rapid breakdown of law and order which will make the military and security agencies to be faced with multiple flash points of agitations and be overwhelmingly stretched.
7) At this point, there will be international interventions for regime change. Don’t forget that global powers have stationed around all Nigeria’s waters like they did in 2015.
8 ) Niger Delta militants will reactivate agitations and Biafra will be gloriously reborn.
I have always held that It will take a war or judicial intervention to restructure Nigeria. Forget all those politicians and their promises!
Buhari is leading us there and guess what, he will run🏃♀️ away.
Those close to the cabal should leave Nigeria in one piece as they took her. People must not die for their political ambitions to be realized. The world is already experiencing too much problems and let Nigeria not be another addition.